Alternatively you may like to try the following:
How to Accept Cookies
The problem may also be because you have 'Cookies' turned off. Cookies are an integral part of the way our shopping and checkout process works, so you can only buy from at www.halfcost.co.uk if your browser is set to accept cookies. The cookie is only used to store your order details until you complete your order. Allowing us to create a cookie will not allow us to access any other part of your computer; we can only read the information stored in our cookie. For further details please see our privacy & security page.
If you use Internet Explorer v5.x
- Click on the 'Tools' menu at the top of the screen, then select 'Internet Options'.
- Click on the 'Privacy' tab, then select the 'Advanded Button'.
- Select the 'Override Automatic Cookie Handling' box. Now several options become available:
- Select either the 'Accept' or 'Prompt' options for both First and Third Party cookies. Now click 'OK'
- Click 'OK' again to accept the changes.
If the problem persists then our website may be experiencing technical difficulties. Please send an email outlining the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 1495466409858
Back to halfcost homepage